Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Bitty Twins

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone gotten these babies home. I'm really considering making this purchase and I wanted to know what everyone thought

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And please post pics, too? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi
    I have Luke and Loralei [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Blond and a Brunnette.
    Here is the album
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104808877

  4. #4
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Bitty Twins can wear Bitty baby clothyes. It says it on the site.

    Lucky ducky! I want the blonde and burnette twin girls but I have to wait till August...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Blond and Brunette Twin Girls came home to Darling Daughter yesterday for her 3 B-Day - They ARE SOOOOOO Cute. That said, she is in a bizzare mood and says now after wanting them that she does not....... Sigh

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd probably be more tempted to buy a set if they had a bit more variety. Granted the burnette bitty girl twin and I share similar features... I had that much hair at that age...kind of freaked my mom out. But I would like to see an asian or african set. Or in the case of my background, multi-racial (half asian caucasian here). That might also allow for a bit more mix and matching.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 04, 2006 06:56 PM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw they are soo precious!! Thank you for showing me your ablum! I am most definatly going to be ordering my own come the 21st. I went on and ordered the tobogan for 2 last night so that it wouldn't be gone by the time I make my bitty twin purchase.

    I'm planning on making my purchase for the blond girl and the brunette girl. That way my daughter can have the blond and I the brunette and share the set. She's really excited about this.

    One more question I see how on the site it says bitty can wear the twins outfits. Can the twins wear bitty's because if this is true I may be making the two in one purchase that's on monthly special this month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •